Thursday, May 11, 2006

Poly Update no.1

Been some time since I've got my blog updated. I apologised as I'm so caught up in my current school lifestyle. I'm rushing through lectures to tutorials to project discussion to completing tutorials homework to getting proposal done. It's piling and i've got only like 3 weeks to that freaking common test and there's so many deadlines to meet along with revision to be done. I'm going to stress out if i dun get myself out of this lifestyle.

Been getting along so much better with my class pple, i'm adoring them. They just bring me a step back from all the piling stress workload. I also misses my 7in1 soooo much. Anyway, i've went for the first session of Inline skating and i'm so impress by the pple there, someday i wanna be like them.

sometimes what's keep me going, is the thought of you.
when will i get to see you again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home